Membership provides opportunities for members to develop and increase business relationships with other Essex business owners. Leaders of Essex businesses and organizations are updated regularly about important issues and events at meetings. Members are encouraged to participate in meetings, as well as serve on the Board of Directors and Committees. The Essex Board of Trade has developed a range of programs to help members maximize their marketing effectiveness and get the most of their membership in the association.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to cooperative advertising and promotional programs targeting the Northeast and beyond.
- Opportunity to post articles in the Valley Courier on the Essex Board of Trade monthly page.
- A free directory listing on www.experienceessex.com including business contact information and hyperlinks.
- Opportunity to post special sales, promotional announcements, and events on www.experiencessex.com.
- Opportunity to contribute press releases and news articles for inclusion on www.experiencessex.com.
- Opportunities to network with other business and organizational leaders at monthly meetings and Business After Hours events.
- Eligibility for an Essex Board of Trade "Bell Ringers" award, which recognizes significant contributions to the Town of Essex and the Board of Trade by individual members, companies, and organizations; and in so doing raises positive visibility for them in the community.
- Attendance at various forums and seminars with guest speakers who provide insight on issues important to business owners.
- Sponsorship opportunities for events and forums.
- Volunteer opportunities with the Essex Board of Trade, which raises positive visibility for members.